IBPS PO Prelims Call Letter 2017 to be out soon at ibps.in: Steps to download
September 19, 2017
The IBPS Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VII) call letters will be released on the official website, ibps.in
The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will be releasing the call letters for Probationary Officers (PO)/management trainees (CWE PO/MT-VII) on the official website, the link for which is www.ibps.in
The preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15 and the main examination will take place on November 26.
Steps to download the IBPS PO prelims exam call letters 2017:
- Go to the official website, ibps.in
- Click on the relevant link
- Enter your registration number and password in the space provided
- Enter the captcha code
- Admit cards will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take print out of the same for future use.
- The exam will consist of 100 questions based on English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability. It will carry a total of 100 marks
- The exam will be held for duration of one hour
- The exam will comprise 155 questions based on reasoning and computer aptitude, general/economy/banking awareness, English language and data analysis and interpretation
- The exam will carry a total of 200 marks and will be conducted for a duration of three hours
- Conduct of pre-exam training: September 23 to September 29
- Online examination-preliminary: October 7, October 8, October 14 and October 15
- Online main examination: November 26
IBPS is an autonomous body which is created to render assistance to organisations in areas such as personnel like recruitment, selection, placement, designing, and developing suitable measurement tools/tests. IBPS provide its services to all Public Sector banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, few Co.op. Banks, LIC and Insurance companies which are regular members of the IBPS society.