SBI PO 2018 admit cards to be released today: 5 simple steps to download
June 18, 2018
The State Bank of India (SBI) will release the admit cards of Probationary Officer (PO) 2018 today, June 18 on the official website, the link for which is sbi.co.in
As per schedule, the SBI PO 2018 online preliminary examination will be held on July 1, 7 and 8 at various test centres across the state.
How to download SBI PO 2018 admit cards:
- Log on to the official website, sbi.co.in
- On the homepage, click on the relevant link
- Enter your roll number and other details in the space provided
- Click on submit
- Results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the same and tale print out of the same for future use.
This year, State Bank of India has received 9.75 lakh applications for the position of 2,000 probationary officers.
Selection procedure of SBI PO:
All the candidates need to appear for examination in three phases i.e. Preliminary examination, Main examination and Group Exercise followed by interview round.
- The paper will consist of objective type questions
- It will be an online test of 100 marks and the duration of the same will be one hour.
It will consist of the following three sections:
- English language: 30 questions (20 minutes)
- Quantitative aptitude: 35 questions (20 minutes)
- Reasoning ability: 35 questions (20 minutes)
The exam will consist of an objective test of 200 marks and descriptive test for 50 marks.
Objective test: The duration of the test will be three hours. Questions will be framed from the following four sections:
- Reasoning and Computer Aptitude: 45 questions (60 minutes)
- Data Analysis and Interpretation: 35 questions (45 minutes)
- General/ Economy/Banking Awareness: 40 questions (35 minutes)
- English Language: 35 questions (40 minutes)
Descriptive test: The duration of the test will be 30 minutes. It will have two questions for 50 marks will be a test of English language (letter writing and essay).
Note: One-fourth marks will be deducted for wrong answers in both prelims and mains.
Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs 23,700 to Rs 42,020 per month.
SBI PO recruitment 2018 vacancy details:
Total posts: 2000
Name of the post: Probationary Officer (PO)
SBI PO recruitment 2018: Important dates
- Call letter release date for prelims: June 18
- Online preliminary examination: July 1, 7 and 8
- Declaration of prelims result: July 15
- Call letter release date for mains: July 20
- Online main examination: August 4
- Mains result: August 20
- Call letter for interview: September 1
The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India in terms of assets, deposits, profits, branches, customers and employees. In 1806, Bank of Calcutta (later Bank of Bengal) was founded, and in 1921, it merged with banks of Madras and Bombay to form Imperial Bank of India. In 1955, SBI was created by an act of Parliament to succeed Imperial Bank of India.