International Mathematics Olympiad (IMO)
IMO, as the name suggests is maths focussed talent search examination conducted by SFO on a pan India basis.
• Syllabus and subjects: It is an international level competition focussing on enhancing creative thinking in Mathematics. The subject followed is common to CBSE, ICSE and IB boards of education
• Medium of examination: English
• Conducting body: SOF or Science Olympiad Foundation
• How to apply: Forms are available in schools and must be filled in the prescribed format and submitted back through schools
• Exam date: Usually, 2nd week of December every year.
• Eligibility: Students of Class-2 to Class-12 in recognized schools are eligible to apply. Usually the schools have to register with SOF
• Website: Sofworld