DoE invites applications for nursery guest teachers in government schools: Apply now
Directorate of Education, Delhi has invited applications for a panel of nursery guest teachers in government schools.
How to apply?
Candidates should register themselves at the official website edudel.nic.in
Important dates to apply:
Online registration portal will be open from January 29 till February 5.
- Candidates, below 30 years of age, with senior secondary school qualification and Diploma/certificate in Nursery Teacher Education programme for a duration of not less than two years or B.Ed. (Nursery) from a recognized Institute at eligible to apply
- Applicants should note that the minimum marks scored in 10+2 pass should be 45 per cent
- Candidate should also have qualified in Hindi at secondary level
After selection, the guest teachers will receive daily remuneration of Rs. 1000/-
According to the directorate, as soon as a regular teacher joins the school, the guest teachers will be disengaged from that school, irrespective of his /her standing in the order of merit list initially drawn district-wise for the purpose of engagement.
Other important details:
- Such candidates shall not claim salary, allowances, leaves, facilities and other benefits accruing to the regular teachers
- These candidates shall not file any court case regarding salary and regularization, etc.
Note: Candidates shall have to give an option of only one district and district wise panel will be prepared on the basis of merit for each category, separately.
For more updates, follow India Today Education or you can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org