What is Education Based in India ?
The Basic Education in India is :-
From class 1st to class 8th
- On 4 August 2009 Indian parliament passed “Right to Education Act”.
- This act gives right to education to every Indian child aged between 6 to 14 years.
- High school:-
- Class 9Th and 10Th
- Class 11th and class 12th.
- Bachelor Degree like BSC,BE,MBBS.
- Master Degree like MBA,MSC, MD, MTEC.
In India Education Based is :-
- There are more than 380 competitive or entrance exam in India at central level at state level at university level and for government sector.
- There are more than 400 career options are available in different career stream like doctor, scientist etc.
- There are more than 400 courses in different field like diploma,degree,master courses .
- There are more than 800 central,state,deemed ,autonomous universities in India and thousand of colleges
For more information please visit
"CAREER HELPLINE CENTER"