Zonal Information Olympiad (ZIO)
ZIO is a nationwide computing contest organized annually by IARCS in coordination with CBSE. The goal is to identify school students with outstanding skills in algorithms and computing. The finalists represent India at International Olympiad for Informatics (IOI). IOI is one of the 6 science Olympiads held annually at international level
• Syllabus and subjects: The subject or exam content is focussed on CBSE
• Medium of examination: English
• Conducting body: IARCS or Indian Association for Research in Computing Science
• How to apply: Forms are available in schools and must be filled in the prescribed format and submitted back through schools. You can also download the form from the websiteExam date: Usually, the exam is held in the month of November-December every year.
• Eligibility: All Indian students of Class-8 to Class-12
• Website: IARCS